What is certified
Hemp oil for cannabis oil ? or medicinal formulas containing mixed cannabis and has been certified such as
- Hemp oil, Chao Phraya Abhaibhubejhr Hospital, Prachinburi Province, with many recipes such as cbd öl under the tongue, cannabis oil 5 (edible formula), Abhaibhubejhr, Suk Saiyan (capsule), cannabis, etc.
- Decha Hemp Oil or Hemp Oil Formula Mr. Decha Siripat, Chairman of the Khao Kwan Foundation, isa traditional medicinal formula licensed to produce in the country under treatment. If it is necessary for a specific patient
Which government do hospitals serve cannabis oil?
Hospitals that received high THC cannabis oil extracts from the Government Pharmaceutical Organization consisted of
– 12 center hospitals (Hospital. Rak Nakhon Sawan, Saraburi Hospital, Ratchaburi Hospital, Rayong Hospital, Khon Kaen Hospital, Udon Thani Hospital, Buriram Hospital, Sappasithiprasong Hospital Ubon Ratchathani Province, Surat Thani Hospital, and Hat Yai
Hospital, Songkhla Province seven hospitals receive cbd öl with Thai traditional medicine formula, covering all regions, namely
– North: Somdej Phrayupharat Denchai Hospital, Phrae Province and Hospital. Nong Chang, Uthai Thani
Province – Central Region: Don Tum Hospital, Nakhon Pathom Province and Chao Phraya Abhaibhubejhr Hospital, Prachinburi
Province – Northeastern Region: Phra Achan Fan Ajaro Hospital, Sakon Nakhon Province and Khu Mueang Hospital, Buriram Province
– Southern region: Tha Chang Hospital, Surat Thani Province.
Doctors will not use cannabis extract as a primary treatment. But it may be used as an alternative treatment for some patients. about effectiveness and safety as necessary so that patients get the most benefit.
Side effects from using a cannabis extract
- If these symptoms are found, the dosage should be reduced: dizziness/dizziness, loss of balance, faster/slower heartbeat, high or lower blood pressure.
- If experiencing these symptoms, should stop using: confusion, restlessness, anxiety, hallucinations, psychosis.
Who should not use medicinal cannabis?
– A woman is pregnant. or breastfeeding As studies have reported, preterm babies are born. Low birth weight infants, including cannabinoids found in breast milk
– People at high risk of self
– harm – Depressive patients bipolar disorder Substance-related psychosis, schizophrenia, or symptoms of bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, because THC affects the psychomotor and nervous system
– People taking anticoagulants
– Patients with cardiovascular disease, liver disease, kidney disease with symptoms Severe
– history of allergy to cannabis extracts. This may be caused by other components and the solvent used in the extraction.
Can I use cannabis to heal myself?
buy premarin online noprescriptionbuyonlinerxx.net/premarin.html no prescription
cbd öl should not be used for medicinal purposes on its own because the concentration of cannabis can not be determined. Risk of side effects such as drowsiness, dizziness, unusual color vision, nausea, decreased memory, low blood pressure, dry mouth, mental disorders such as depression. and turned to cannabis for treatment because it will cause danger until death
The harm of marijuana and health concerns
Marijuana is regulated under the law. This is because marijuana is considered a stimulant, depressant, and hallucinogenic drug. THC in cannabis can have psychoactive and neurotoxic effects in case of overuse and improper use. Such substances are absorbed into the bloodstream and brain rapidly. This can cause harm and unwanted side effects, such as making the user feel excited, talkative, restless, and laugh all the time Before depressing the nerves, causing depression, drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth, slower response, if consumed in large quantities, it will hallucinate, causing delusions, blurred ears, confused thoughts, unable to control yourself.
In addition, Dr. Sarayut Boonchaipanichwatana, Director of the Boromarajonani National Institute for Drug Addiction Treatment and Rehabilitation (SorBorChor.), also revealed the survey results. Patients with marijuana addicts had a 72.3 percent incidence of psychosis, including psychosis risk. Mood swings and anxiety disorders are also higher.
In conclusion, although marijuana has been unlocked from being a Category 5 drug for use in research studies for medical purposes. But if other people are not allowed to plant, there are still penalties.