BuzzFlick, a video animation company, is helping a non-profit organization to spread awareness among the audience regarding different issues. It is observed that almost 92% of audiences are video consumers that share online content among their friends and family.
However, according to research, 80% of the people who are watching videos and gaining information through them remember it for almost 30 days. Through video ads, 75% of the people are attracted to the video.
Following are some of the keeps points that will help in making an effective video for non-profit organizations:
1. Highlight the Objectives before Production
Before you plan to start designing a video, you must outline the things you want to show in it. Below are some of the pointers that you must look at before you start making a video.
- Your video end goal
- Awareness topic that is doing a complete study on the topic you are going to share the awareness.
- Create hype about a specific topic.
Once you list down these points, it will make it clear to understand what you want in the video. By clarifying the goal before giving the start, it will give an excel to your video.
2. Design videos according to the social media platforms
It is necessary to research different social media platforms and look at what others are doing and which type of content is being shared. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, or any other, you need to start spreading your awareness through these platforms. Here you are able to find the target audience easily as compared to any other platform.
Make sure that the video you are making must highlight the key points in it, and people should understand exactly what you are delivering through your video.
BuzzFlick is a video animation company that is helping a non-profit organization in building an effective video marketing strategy that may help in spreading awareness as well.
3. Do Proper Budgeting and Professionalism
When you are working with a non-profit organization, don’t expect to be paid what you were getting from other organizations. Most of the time, these non-profit organizations have a limited budget to work with.
It is difficult to provide some professional services in that budget, but you can search for alternatives as well and provide the best as being professionals.
For instance, you can use slide shows, animation and can edit any of the videos recorded earlier. Keep this thing in mind that you edit the video in such a way that your video might not lose quality and you produce the best from your end.
Keep it simple yet never lose the effectiveness of the video to make it a successful one.
Decide the goals. Don’t get over ambitious that your non-profit organization video fails to explain what you want to convey.
The non-profit organization video lack streamlined themes. If you want to make a viral content for these types of the organization then you should need to see what others are doing in the same field.
Research plays a vital role in creating an awareness video. BuzzFlick, a video animation company study all the previous work done on different social platforms and helps in creating inspirational videos.
Either you take inspiration or become one, inspiration; this is what the BuzzFlick video-making team is doing. Helping people through their talented skills.
Don’t leave the path of realism in your videos and get the full attention of the audience in thirty seconds, even if the organization’s budget is low.
5. Structure your content
Talking about the structure of the content so it is on the top of the list. Once you outlined the video that clarifies your goals, then you can work on your video.
Focus on the concrete ideas that are beneficial for your video. Create the vision of the video and narrate it according to the nature of the audience.
Here are some of the helpful tips that might help in designing effective video content.
- You are designing for collecting donations, so create an emotional impact in it. For this persistence, you can add relevant interviews or highlight the work the organization is doing.
- It is hard to create a call to action, especially for a non-profit organization. You focus on the problem in such a way that viewers get the idea about the awareness the video is spreading. Moreover, it creates such an impact that people participate in and helps in solving the issues. If the video is strong enough in creating impact, it consists of chances to be shared on different platforms as well so that more people take part in the kind cause.
- If you want to educate the masses about the work history of your company, like in which field you are working so this can be the best opportunity. Highlight the problems in which the organization is working. You can also incorporate narrations or real footage to add weight to it. Moreover, add an illustration to make the mention points highlighted in the video.
- Since you want to spread your message far and wide, focus on the demographics and location of the audience, you are trying to target. Add subtitles to increase the understandability of the video.
It doesn’t matter how many figures your storyboard is based on. The storyboard is still a necessary step in making your video. It is seen that video makers avoid this step and directly land on the production of the video.
The expert advises that if you build a storyboard before proceeding towards the video, then you will get much better results on your ideas.
7. Reach out to the right audience
The aim of a non-profit organization never ends in uploading the video. The best approach is the video reaches the right audience and authorities of the community. Through this, awareness will be created, and the organization will get more support. Create better outreach and work on the mission of your company effectively.