For those of you who are looking for the best possible way to make sure that you are getting the best prom night possible, then you need to start by thinking about everything that you need to do beforehand. This way, if you get invited at the last minute, you’ll have everything you need. Start by planning your outfit. Decide on a color scheme and then start looking for dresses. You can also look for accessories, like shoes and jewelry.
We all know, Prom is one of the most anticipated events of the high school year. For girls, it’s a chance to buy stunning designer attire from any top player in special event dresses like Couture Candy. For guys, it’s an opportunity to dress up and show off their suave style. A female getting ready for prom night in that unique prom dress can be a bit daunting. After months of anticipation, the big day is finally here! But before you can enjoy the best night of your high school in that sparkly silk prom dress, there’s some preparations that need to be made.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on what to pack for your prom night so you can enjoy every minute of the festivities:
Don’t Forget The Basics
As the big night approaches, you might be wondering what you need to bring with you to prom. While your date, prom dress, and corsage are at the top of the list, don’t forget the two most important things – your ID and your tickets! Here’s why you need to make sure you have them both:
Your ID is important for a few reasons. First, many schools require students to show their ID in order to enter the dance. Second, if you plan on drinking at prom, you’ll need to show your ID to prove that you’re of legal drinking age. Finally, your ID can come in handy if you lose your phone or wallet – it’s a way for your friends or chaperones to identify you and get you back to your group.
As for your tickets, they’re required for entry to prom, so make sure you have them with you! If you’re worried about losing them, you can tape them to the inside of your wrist or keep them in a safe place in your purse or pocket. So there you have it – two good reasons to bring your ID and tickets with you to prom. Keep them safe and enjoy the night!
Makeup Minis For The Quick Touch Up
Prom is a time for students to come together and celebrate the end of their school career. It’s a night when everyone wants to look their best, which is why many girls spend hours getting their hair, makeup done, and . While hair and makeup are important, there are also a few essential makeup items you’ll need to bring with you to make sure your look lasts all night.
Here are 5 makeup items to carry on prom night:
- Setting powder: No matter how well your makeup is done, it won’t last all night without setting powder. This will help to keep your makeup in place, especially if you’re going to be dancing.
- Blotting papers: Blotting papers are a must-have for anyone with oily skin. These will help to absorb excess oil and keep your face looking matte.
- Lipstick: You’ll want to make sure you have a long-lasting lipstick that won’t need to be reapplied throughout the night.
- Eyeliner: A black eyeliner is essential for a smokey eye look.
- Perfume: A light perfume will help to keep you smelling fresh all night long.
The Saviour – Emergency Essentials
Prom night is one of the most important and exciting nights of your school career. You want everything to be perfect, which is why it’s important to be prepared for anything. Here are a few emergency items to carry on prom night:
- Band-Aids: You never know when you might get a blister from dancing the night away.
- Safety pins: From ripped hems to busted buttons, safety pins can be a lifesaver.
- Tide To-Go pen: Spills happen, but with this handy pen, you can easily remove stains on the go.
- Breath mints: For those close dances with your date or that post-prom kiss.
- Compact mirror: To make sure your hair and makeup are still perfect after a long night of dancing.
- Emergency phone numbers: In case you lose your phone or someone gets hurt, it’s always good to have a few emergency contacts on hand.
With these items in your purse, you’ll be prepared for anything that comes your way on prom night. Have any questions regarding top prom dresses online stores? Feel free to leave them in the comments section below; we’d be more than happy to answer them.