Many Indian women keep having trouble choosing the right type of Silk saree for themselves.
In this comprehensive guide, you will clarify all such difficulties that arise in you before you buy a silk saree online. Some of the common questions that keep coming up are :
1) What are the different types of Silk sarees?
2) Where can I get the best Silk Saree?
3) How can I check whether a Silk saree is authentic?
4) Is a Silk Saree suitable for me?
Different types of Silk Sarees
The highest quality silks are Mulberry silk, Muga silk, spider silk, velvet, and Charmeuse. These are the royal Fabrics used around the world and are undoubtedly the finest and softest. These fall in the Grade A category, and anyone apparel made of this kind can be assumed to be part of the elite members of society.
The Silk hub of India
Mulberry Silk is the most popular and renowned variety of silk produced in India. Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Jammu, and Kashmir are recognized as the leading producers of this silk. This silk is produced by the domesticated silkworm called Bombyx mori.
Amongst all these Indian producers, Kanjivaram and Benares produce silk sarees that supply not only the entire population of India but also export to various other countries like the USA, Nepal, France, Germany, Australia, etc. Kanjivaram and Benares make sarees that are suited to all kinds of traditional and trendy women. The sarees are suited for casual events, office wear, weddings, parties, get-togethers, and more. Name any occasion, and they will have a silk saree readily waiting for you. Their designs are intricate and carefully crafted. Simply put, the Kanjivaram saree has royalty and wealth written all over it.
buy prednisone online rxbuywithoutprescriptiononline.com/prednisone.html no prescription
Many reputed eCommerce vendors source directly from them. It is not surprising that this favored piece of clothing comes in a variety of styles and designs.
Visit The Site: khatrimaza
However, one must ensure the authenticity of the producer before purchasing because the city is filled with thousands of vendors.
How to buy sarees online that are made of authentic silks?
Silk sarees of superior quality generally have a sheen luster.
They weigh heavier than a blended saree.
If a saree is a machine made it will have a uniform, symmetrical designs on the front and back.
If a silk saree is not pure, you will get the feel of a synthetic material that is not very smooth in the hands.
Silk sarees pass through wedding rings due to the nature of the fabric.
Silk burns like hair, while synthetic gives a plastic melt feel.
What are Cotton Silk Sarees?
Cotton silk is a hybrid fabric produced by combining cotton and silk yarns.
Sometimes wearing a pure silk saree can be too cumbersome for casual usage. However, to buy cotton sarees online cannot be the perfect substitute as it does not provide the grandeur of silk. Hence to hit a midway bargain, a small percentage of cotton is mixed into the silk saree. Another advantage is that these sarees are cost-cutting which makes it a little easier on the pockets.
Some of the types of Indian Silk Saree designs and their place of production
- Bhagalpuri: Bhagalpur, a small town in Bihar, goes by the ‘Silk City’ moniker and is famous for its Bhagalpuri silk sarees.
- Baluchari: Baluchari saree also has intricate works done all over the pallu depicting some designs and stories. The Baluchari sarees are made from Murshidabad in West Bengal.
- Mysore: The Mysore silk sarees are very well known for their long-lasting sheen and durability.
- Chanderi: They are usually woven with beautiful motifs like Chanderi temples, peacocks, traditional coins, floral and geometric designs.
- Indian Muga: Muga silk is among the most potent natural fibers and has a distinct natural yellowish-golden tint.
- Chettinad: Chettinad sarees are defined by extensive use of colors and patterns. Chettinad sarees are defined by extensive use of colors and patterns.
- Pochampally: The Bhoodan Pochampally town in Telangana produces the exotic Pochampalli silk sarees. Pochampally Sarees are made of one of the ancient Ikat weaving with traditional geometric patterns.
Silk sarees for the basis to almost every traditional Indian woman. It has made Indian women look beautiful for over many centuries and is continuing to do so. So if you have not yet welcomed this magnificent piece of clothing into your home, it is high time you do it.
Read More About: bolly4u