4 Tips And Tricks to Pick the Right Swimwear
The sheer number of swimwear styles, cuts, and patterns available can make your heads spin. So, ladies, you don’t have to meet specific parameters or fall into a particular body type. If you wish to hide the odd bulge in your tummy, get tummy control swimwear. If you want to create the illusion of a fuller bust, go for wrap-style swimsuits. Ideally, swimwear should bring out your best and most confident self. With the holiday season approaching, you must explore the swimwear styles complimenting your body type and channelling your inner diva.
Here are some tips and tricks to find the perfect style to accentuate or hide specific body parts.
When you have got curves, you must flaunt them. Take note of the following points to make the best purchase.
- Go for cross-over styles that flatter the bust and accentuate the waist.
- Choose swimwear with power mesh that creates a smooth shape and disguises unwanted bumps.
- Panelling can highlight the curves. If you wish to minimise the waist, choose side panelling in dark shades. For contouring your curves, try princess-style design lines.
- If you want to create an hourglass illusion, choose diagonal lines.
- To add definition to your curves, try high waist options.
Most women are conscious about the mid-section when donning a swimsuit. But with tummy control swimwear, you can disguise all your tummy troubles. Here are some tips for choosing the right styles.
- Tankinis with ruched detailing offer good support and are best at flattering the mid-section.
- Choose muted dark tones not to attract attention to the midsection.
- Try A-line styles that flatter your silhouette and don’t feel restricting. Match them with high waist panties to smooth out any lines.
- Look for power mesh fabric for support and a slimming effect.
- You can enhance decolletage with ruching, frills, tie front features or plunging necklines and shift the focus from your tummy.
- If you want an elongated leg line and emphasise the lower body, try bottoms with tie side or high cut features.
You need modest coverage and support if you’re someone with big busts. While shopping, you need to keep the following things in mind.
- Swimsuits with underwires, gripper tape and boning offer support and structure, so you don’t have to worry about a wardrobe malfunction.
- Balconette style can be a great option as the bra-like design offers comfort and support.
- Try swimwear styles with adjustable bra straps to make you comfortable and allow you the right fit.
- Try moulded cups for a smooth shape.
- Wear swimwear with tie-back tops if you want to go a cup size up, or elongate the neckline for a subtle cleavage.
- Go for swimwear with eye-catching lower and mid sections that can create a balance between the upper and lower half.
There are numerous styles to enhance and add volume to your busts. Just keep the following things in mind.
- Try styles with ruching, embellishments, ruffles and frills to add volume.
- Choose halter styles to push and lift the busts.
- Look for booster padding and moulded cup for that extra oomph.
- Make your breasts appear fuller with plunge and sweetheart styles.
- Go for busy prints to make breasts look fuller and wider.
- Placement prints can also go very well. Sparse prints have a lot of negative space that can enhance the busts.
Women’s relationships with their bodies are complicated. Hence, choosing the right piece of clothing is not easy and picking the perfect swimwear, therefore, involves a bit of effort. So, you must know what style would highlight or camouflage your body parts. You look and feel your best self only when you feel secure and supported.