First things first, custom tablecloths can turn an ordinary display to an outstanding one. If you want to draw attention your products or offers in your store or hog the limelight at events, a custom tablecloth can be your go-to option.
- You can dress up folding or flat tables with a personalized tablecloth. It’s the key to building a professional, cohesive look that showcases credibility.
- A well-designed tablecloth has your business name, logo, and brand colors.
- For cleaning a 3-4 side polyester tablecloth, you just need put it to wash make it ready for the next display.
- To know which custom tablecloth is apt for table display, consider its printing, design, and material options.
- For a limited print area, you need a 4 OZ woven polyester, center-front print area, and crisp white background.
- For an all-over printing, you need unlimited, full-color area. The background is fully customizable.
- For wrinkle-resistant materials, you need the same specifications.
Know the parameters
Regarding the size of your custom tablecloth, it should fit properly, failing which, it won’t be able to fully cover your table or artwork. It could drag the objects on the floor or lead to an incorrect display.
- There are premier companies manufacturing the table covers with 100% authentic matte polyester fabric (eight ounces). They are durable and anti-wrinkle and anti-shrinking.
- Regarding the design, it should be an expression or extension of your brand’s mission, values, and identity.
- An engaging cover design can commend your audience’s attention. While placing your order, you need to make sure that you’ve seamless process.
- Some design files are print-ready. When placing an order, you can upload your design on the concerned website or email the same to the company.
- Your file must entail the final text or messaging on the table cover. Make sure your custom design follows proper specifications.
- In case of any doubt, seek a clarification from the company before they process your order.
- It’s also worthwhile to use a custom design tool. If you don’t have your design but want to make one by yourself, a custom online tool could help you a lot.
- The companies will consider your order and process it only after you give approval for the design file/proof.
The different style options
The very crucial feature to consider when buying a custom tablecloth is its style. You need to know that the three most common and commercially viable styles are throw-style, fitted style, and back panel style.
- The throw-style includes the most popular and classic covers.
- The fitted ones contain inverted pleats or zero pleats. You can also call it the box style.
- There are both open and closed back panel options.
- You also some outdoor canvas and spandex/stretch custom table covers. They may also provide zipper back options to help you achieve a perfect fit on the furniture. It’s also a great option for those looking for extra storage space or hidden space under the table.
Ultimately, your choice of design and style will depend on your own preferences and needs. Make sure you know what they are.